You can buy original artwork and/or limited editions of giclées.
- Stretched and ready for framing
- Signed by the artist and accompanied by a certificate of authenticity
- Limited editions available
- Available on different sizes
- Stretched or unstretched
- Each print signed and numbered by the artist and accompanied by a certificate of authenticity
- For different sizes, please contact the artist.
If you are considering the acquisition of one or more artworks from our web site the following list of policies will aid you in making a confident purchasing decision:
- We will quote you our current best prices and promotions, if applicable, only via telephone conversation with you, if you are the interested party. All prices quoted are valid for 30 days.
- We will professionally and carefully package all sold artworks and we will ship via UPS, Fed Ex or DHL anywhere in the USA.
- We will provide you with a certificate of authenticity signed by the artist. There will be no extra charge for the certificate.
- We will accept full payment of acquired artworks via credit cards (Visa, Mastercard or American Express), cashier's check or wire transfers, prior to shipping the order. There will be no extra charge for the selected form of payments.
The title of this painting is LIBERTAD (FREEDOM).
This painting is not about Cuban American politics. It is about honoring the brave men, women and children that have lost their lives at sea in search of freedom and the American dream.
The 90 mile trip across the Florida Straits can take three or four days if all goes well. But it never does. The crossing is plagued with challenges ranging from unpredictable storms, strong Strait currents, the brutal heat, the possibility of running out of food and water; and the ever present fear of capsizing in waters infected with sharks.
Some make it; others not. The death toll is unknown but it is estimated that at least one of every four Cuban rafters or about 16,000 people have drown in the shark infected waters between Florida and Cuba since the 1959 revolution.
Have you ever wonder how lucky we are….